Double Glazing Essex, Essex Double Glazing, Double Glazing in Essex PVCU double glazing Essex, triple glazing Essex, double glaze Essex, conservatories Essex, double glazing offers in Essex.double glazing Prices Essex. Providing double glazing to Essex and surrounding areas
Lines Open 9am - 9pm 7 Days A Week
• Your conservatory will be cooler in summer and warmer in winter, because of the thermal insulation we use to line the ceiling.
• Overall, you get a far more consistent and pleasant room temperature.
• You save money on fuel costs because expensive heat is no longer pouring out through the roof.
• Your conservatory turns into a favourite and practical living space all year round.
• You’ll never again suffer from glare in your conservatory when the sun is out.
• The noise of rain, sleet and outside factors like aeroplanes will be heavily reduced.
• Your furnishings and upholstery will be far less likely to fade.
Polycarbonate a little unattractive, not ageing particularly well, moss & bird stains always visible, massive temperature fluctuation and noisy when it rains.
STEP 2 - New Internal Roof
Inside of roof is strapped with pressure treated timber battens. Cross ventilation introduced to existing roof panels to ensure desired performance rating and eliminate the effects of condensation. Your existing roof stays in place.
STEP 3 - Super Insulated Quilt Installation
The entire roof in sulated with a 19 layer bespoke insulation quilt. Incredibly leightweight and thermally efficient material, the quilt reflects heat back into your room.
STEP 4 - A Second Treated Timber Substructure Is Installed
A second timber structure provides cross ventilation as well as giving solid securing for the ceiling finish, whether this be beautifully attractive and maintenance free Upvc cladding or a plastered finish.
STEP 5 - New Internal INSULATED CLADDING Ceiling
Attractive insulated UPVC shiplap cladding is applied to achieve a bright, airy finish to your new ceiling. You can choose a white finish or Light Oak as an optional upgrade. The result, a beautiful new vaulted ceiling, creating a permanent extension or Sun Room to your home, reclaiming that additional living space and less expensive than conservatory roof blinds to install and dramatically more effective.
STEP 1 - Cross Ventilation
Ventilation holes are drilled into the existing ring beam at an angle that will allow ventilation but not water ingress
Let EZ2Own's Conservatory Conversion Experts Insulate Your Existing Conservatory Roof!